Add: Huma Industrial Zone, Yanggu County, Shandong Province
Browse mobile phone
© COPYRIGHT Shandong Shengda Plastic Co., Ltd. Powered by www.300.cn 鲁ICP备19017031号-1
PVC-U drainage pipe and
Hot and cold water PP-R
pipe, pipe fittings
Flame retardant PVC
PE-RT floor heating pipe
Contact informationOnline message
Explanation of PVC pipe and pipe fittings
Polyvinyl chloride, abbreviated as PVC (Polyvinyl chloride), is a thermoplastic resin obtained by polymerizing vinyl chloride under the action of an initiator. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and the vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. PVC pipes and fittings are subject to many proprietary terms depending on the shape and model. The following are some of the terms commonly used in products.
1, the nominal outer diameter (dn): the specified outer diameter, the unit is mm.
2, the outer diameter of any point (de): at any point of the pipe or pipe socket end through the cross-section of the external measured value, accurate to 0.1mm, the second non-zero digital carry after the decimal point, the unit is mm.
3, the average outer diameter (dem): the measured value of the outer circumference of any cross-section of the pipe or pipe end is divided by the value obtained by π (≈ 3.142), accurate to 0.1mm, the second non-zero digital carry after the decimal point, The unit is mm.
4. Out-of-roundness: The difference between the maximum outer diameter and the minimum outer diameter of the same cross-section of the pipe or pipe end, or the difference between the maximum inner diameter and the minimum inner diameter of the same cross-section of the socket end.
5. Nominal wall thickness (en): The specified value of the wall thickness of the pipe or pipe, the unit is mm.
6. Wall thickness at any point (e): The measured value of the wall thickness at any point on the circumference of the pipe or fitting is accurate to 0.1 mm, and the second non-zero digit carry after the decimal point.
7. Minimum wall thickness (emin): The minimum wall thickness at any point on the circumference of the pipe or fitting, which is equivalent to the nominal wall thickness in mm.
8. Maximum wall thickness (emax): The maximum thickness of the wall at any point on the circumference of the pipe or fitting, in mm.